Thursday, October 19, 2017

The Best (And Worst) Store-Bought Pie Crusts

The Best (And Worst) Store-Bought Pie Crusts Pie Crust Reviews

Do you love pie?

I do. I love to make pie. I love to eat pie. I especially love a good homemade pie crust. In fact, I’ve spent years encouraging people to make their own pie crust from scratch (and even have the world’s most fool-proof pie crust recipe with video right here on the site).

That said, I’ve learned over the years that most home cooks will use a store-bought frozen or refrigerated crust to make their pies. I get it. We are busy people. We want pie. We would rather make a pie in one hour than in two.

With that in mind, I set out to review several packaged pie crusts I could find locally, to see if there were any I would personally use and recommend, and if there were any that people should simply avoid.

http://ift.tt/2immdLG

No comments:

Post a Comment