Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Roasted Winter Squash with Cilantro Chimichurri

Roasted Winter Squash with Cilantro Chimichurri Roasted Winter Squash with Cilantro Chimichurri

We’ve all had those shocking epiphanies where suddenly you realize that somehow, someway, you’ve become an adult.

Maybe it was when you found yourself agreeing with Ariel’s dad in The Little Mermaid. (“Young lady, you don’t love that boy. You don’t even know him!”) Or perhaps it was when you realized you actually wanted socks for your birthday because that meant you wouldn’t have to spend your own money on them.

For me, it was when I first used the thermostat after getting my first real job after college. Before, I was simply wearing a lot of sweaters and ensuring that whatever I made for dinner required turning on the oven so it would also warm the tiny hovel my landlord passed off as an apartment. Suddenly, I was adult with a heating bill.

http://ift.tt/2ikgfXR

No comments:

Post a Comment