Saturday, July 7, 2018

Meal Plan for July Week 2

Meal Plan for July Week 2

This month, Summer Miller is back, sharing her meal plans for April. Summer is a mom, a full-time food writer, and also helps test the fabulous recipes we bring you every week at Simply Recipes.

I ease into my work weeks like I ease into my mornings – slow and simple. I do my best to leave my meetings to the other days of the week, and let Mondays serve as the day I set myself up to take care of odd and ends, dig out from emails that have accumulated over the weekend, and take stock of the week ahead.

When I transition to dinner on Monday nights, I take the same approach. I want to hang out with my kids and husband, find out how their days went and see what lies ahead for them. I don’t want to be distracted by over complicated menus.

https://ift.tt/2KDvbl4

No comments:

Post a Comment