Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Free Printable: Future Dates to Remember

Free Printable: Future Dates to Remember Hey friends and happy Tuesday!

2018 is quickly approaching and it has me sweating even though our temps are below freezing already. Where has this year gone? Am I ready to pull out Christmas decor and make New Year's Resolutions again already? I just don't know how I feel about that!

With the new year comes a new planner and one of my loves in designing those color-filled pages every year. I have been receiving multiple inquiries each day for the new printables and I am working overtime to try and get them done and out to you asap!


As those important dates, appointments, and events pile up for 2018, I wanted to give you a happy place to keep track of those until the full 2018 planner release.

download your FREE Future Dates to Remember printable here

The printable is designed to be printed landscape on standard letter sized paper (8 1/2" x 11").

It can be printed on a single sheet front and back and filled in with a pen, or it can be saved to your computer/phone/tablet and edited with Adobe Reader.


Again, you can download the free printable here.


Speaking of planners, I would love to know what you look for in a planner each year. What features are important to you, and what type of content helps your days/weeks/months run smoother? Do you like full size or half pages? Color or black and white? Vertical or horizontal daily columns? I am also open to suggestions for future releases so feel free to chat all things planners below.
http://ift.tt/2jb6Eqp

No comments:

Post a Comment