Thursday, January 11, 2018

How to Use Your New Sous Vide Immersion Circulator

How to Use Your New Sous Vide Immersion Circulator Sous Vide French Dip Sandwiches

This post is brought to you in partnership with Joule: Sous Vide by ChefSteps.

Did you just get a fancy new immersion circulator for cooking sous vide at home? Awesome. Welcome aboard.

I’ve fallen hard for sous vide cooking in the past year. At first, I wasn’t quite sure how it would fit into my everyday cooking – I’m not a restaurant chef, nor do I cook like one!

But the more I experimented, the more I realized that cooking sous vide is in the same category as cooking in a slow cooker or with a pressure cooker: It’s another option in our arsenal as home cooks for getting a good meal on the table with as little fuss – or failure – as possible.

http://ift.tt/2AQfP2R

No comments:

Post a Comment