Friday, December 1, 2017

Roasted Pepper Crostini with Olives, Capers & Caramelized Onions

Roasted Pepper Crostini with Olives, Capers & Caramelized Onions Roasted Pepper Crostini with Olives

This recipe is brought to you in partnership with The California Olive Committee.

Oh my. You know a recipe hits it out of the park when a certain family octogenarian (my dad) comes over mid-party prep and can’t stop eating it.

That’s the problem with appetizers, right? If they’re good, only half of them make it to your guests! (LOL I’m passing the blame on my father, but let’s be truthful here, I’m just as guilty. Just make more. Problem solved.)

These Roasted Pepper Crostini are made with sweet mini peppers that have been halved, stuffed with salty capers, sweet cherry tomatoes, and buttery California Ripe Olives, and roasted on a bed of balsamic-tossed sliced red onions.

http://ift.tt/2ANUEms

No comments:

Post a Comment